ページ

2013年1月21日月曜日

One of my dream

Hi there, how have you been? I think you guys like English because we major English. But do you guys want to study abroad? It different from each other so if you say no, no problem. If you say yes, where do you want to go and when? mybe do not get an answer really quickly. As one wrote this blog so many times, but I really want to study abroad. One of my dream. I always think about it but I missed the timing to do again and again. So I laied out my direction. After I graduate, I am going to do. But next year, because I have not much money for to do. So at first, I need and I am going to some part time job for make enough money. I already talked about this with my parents. They said to ok if you make money yourself, so I willl. I troubled Which should I do, get a job or do study abroad. But If i get a job, I might miss the timing again, and I do not know when can I go, because I am a man. It thing that I spent a lot of time wondering about. So after a lot of hair pulling out, my mind is made up. But I do not know where am I going to go. Actualy I really want to go England, because I love England's football club but there is not cheep. So I let it go and I will go there for trip someday. I want to take a working holiday. In Australia is easy to get it. Canda was easy but now it is difficult my friend told me. I think everywhere is ok if I can study English. Every country  have both merits and demerits, so I have no persistence. I really started studying and trying to grow up as a person. For my dream come true.

325/15117

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿